🍹All day I dream about ice tea…with you🍹 Continue reading
“What on Earth do you have in here?”
These are words that I have heard countless times. People are often surprised at how heavy my bag is when they offer to place it on the vacant seat next to theirs, or when I’m carrying the shopping and they offer to carry it.
Once I bumped into someone with my big, heavy bag, and they said (and I quote) “I wish I could throw your bag in the bin.” 🤦🏻♀️
I prefer the question over the comment, because it allows me to show you what exactly it is that I have inside this “heavy”, and as I like to call it, “Mary Poppins” bag.
🎄👜Welcome to What’s in my bag? : The Christmas Edition 👜🎄
Since it’s the Christmas season, I like to carry around either a red, or green handbag. The handbag I am currently using is a red one from Colette, one of my favourite handbag stores.
Doesn’t look like a big bag, right? But there’s a reason for why I call it a “Mary Poppins” bag. It can honestly fit everything I need! I can’t believe how much can fit into this bag. Here are a few items I like to take around with me during the Christmas season:
1. I love Zoella’s 2016 Christmas We 3 Beauties cosmetic bag trio. The glitter bag below is my favourite! This Christmas I’ve placed the mini Snow’ella body mist, the winter wonderhand hand cream, the snow soft lip balm, and a Rimmel lipgloss, inside. I love the scent of Zoella’s 2017 Christmas range products. They smell like Christmas, and who wouldn’t want to smell like Christmas? I carry them everywhere! 2. Zoella’s These are a few of my favourite things bag. Inside it I have a hand sanitizer, wipes, tissues, my tinker bell mirror, my haircomb, hair tie, bobby pins, and some paw paw ointment. 3. Another We 3 Beauties Cosmetic bag.💄However, I use this one for my fitbit charger, portable phone charger, illuminator lens, and a bluetooth button. I bought this little earphones case on eBay! Isn’t it the cutest? I usually place them inside my tinker bell case, but I thought I would change things up this Christmas season 🎄❤️
4. My wallet. I’m currently using a red wallet that was gifted to me a few Easters ago!
5. My diary, a pen, a book to read and a Christmas puzzle book. I love reading and I love a good puzzle! I use my diary (that my amazing friend gave to me for my birthday earlier this year) to keep organised. There’s a lot to remember! I don’t want to forget any birthdays!
The book that I had in my bag whilst taking these photos was A Royal Christmas Wedding. I have now finished the book, and I can honestly say that it has become one of my Christmas favourites! I highly recommend it to all who love a good Christmas-romance story 😊 6. Minties, and/or mints
7. If there’s enough room I add my vitamin water, and a few biscuits in case my sugar levels drop.
8. Sometimes I like to pop in the nail polish I am currently wearing.
Just in case it comes off, I can simply reapply. I am currently wearing my red Snow White nail polish, and my red glitter Jordana nail polish. There you have it! These are the items that fill my Mary Poppins-like bag 😊
I hope that you enjoyed this post! Tell me what’s inside your bag in the comment section below. I’m curious 😜 Is your bag heavy? Does anyone comment on how heavy your bag is? Share below!
🎄Lots of Love and Merry Wishes,
🎶🎵 “Deck the halls with boughs of holly,
Fa la la la la, la la la la.
Tis the season to be jolly,
Fa la la la la, la la la la”🎶🎵 Continue reading
Say cheese…📸 Continue reading
🎄🎥 On the first day of Christmas, my movie choice will be…🎄🎥 Continue reading
I’m making a list, and checking it twice…. Continue reading
“On the ground where we first met?” Continue reading
Happy 26th year! We miss you in the Earth’s atmosphere 💜 Continue reading
I’m about to hit the hay as they say, but before I do, I wanted to wish every single one of you a very Happy Valentines Day! I hope that your day was filled with a lot of love and … Continue reading
There’s a place I have always wanted to go. They call it the Happiest Place on Earth….. Continue reading