🏝☀️👫All day I dream about the beach… with you. 👫☀️🏝
Raise your hand if you love summer. (No, I’m not about to switch on teacher mode). Keep your hand up if you love the beach. If you love wearing sandals, long skirts, shorts, hats and sunglasses. Is your hand still up? If you love the smell of sunscreen. If your outfits are as blue as the ocean during summer. Is your arm hurting? If you love ice cream. If you created a summer playlist. If your summer movie collection is out. If you have turned on your event planner/designer switch, and have replaced all the dull looking items in your house with objects that remind you of summer.
Is your hand still up? If so, you and I have something in common. We’re both SUMMER obsessed.
I absolutely adore summer. It’s my favourite season. I attend two camps, I volunteer at the Sydney tennis tournament, I watch the tennis (no, I do not stalk the players. Ok, fine, maybe a few. All I ask for is a photo. Then I leave in peace. I promise!). It’s Orthodox Christmas, Serbian New Year, my birthday, my mum’s birthday, my brother’s birthday, we have a Serbian festival in our Capital city, a festival in Sydney (the food is amazing #justsaying) and it’s Valentines Day. What’s not to love. With a few other events in addition to the aforementioned, it is the busiest season for me. Nevertheless, I still love it!!!!
I have had a lot of favourites this summer, so it was hard to solely select 10 favourites! I decided not to include perfumes, hand-creams and beauty products in this post, because we would be here forever.
Here’s what I included:
1. Summer decor (Summer items around the house). Yes, there are more than ten items below, and each one could have been a separate favourite for this post, but I decided to combine them into one favourite.
2. Summer movies
I have a few favourites that I love to watch during summer, but I need to mention one that I fell in love with recently. A movie that has the most amazing soundtrack I’ve ever heard. THE GREATEST SHOWMAN!!!! I watched it twice and the soundtrack was constantly on repeat. Let me know if you enjoyed the movie, and what your favourite song is, below! I have too many favourites! It’s hard to decide.
Here’s me being a little bit embarrassing at the cinema.
3. The Italian Forum!!! One of my favourite places to visit. Love the language, love the food and love the fact that the waiters have an Italian accent, and insert a few Italian words into the conversation they have with you.
5. The clothes! Loose dresses and blue tops 😊 These are a few of my faves.
6. Blue sunglasses! Pretty sure you’ve noticed that I have a slight obsession with the colour blue 🙊
7. Phone cases!! A few of my summer favourites (including Christmas).
8. Crispy fruits! How have I not discovered them before? Mango and strawberry are my favourites ❤️🍓
9. Vitamin water! I love trying various combinations. The citrus mix has been my favourite thus far. Also, I love my Tinker Bell bottle!!!
10. Saved the best for last. THE BEACH!!! I love going to the beach. This year I went on a 3-day beach trip/holiday, and it was one of the most relaxing moments of my life! Beach in the morning, the beach at night. Food at the beach, reading and games at the beach. Evening walks, morning coffee. What’s not to love? The sound of waves kissing the shore is one of the most serene sounds.
There you have it! My top 10 summer favourites. What were some of your summer favourites? Let me know in the comment section below.
Lots of love and summer kisses,
P.s Below I have included some of my favourite summer quotes. Some I can relate to, some I just love to read and think about. Enjoy!